The program is designed to enlighten students on the possibility of opportunity and to provide access to into career or entrepreneurial interests through direct relationships with the people in the careers they desire.
The program will put both parties (student and mentor) through a comprehensive vetting process where each will have to complete a thorough questionnaire regarding from targeting the interest of the student and how the mentor plan to develop the student.
Furthermore, the objective of the program is to provide support with respect to incorporation of industry best practices specific to process design and implementation. Based upon the outcomes of the vetting and matching process the program will continue to provide sound methodologies that have been developed and used successfully with other clients over time.
Analytics & Metrics
- Regression models
- Predictive models
- Description data
- A mentoring program framework and performance guidelines for both mentors and students
- Tools to determine the success of the effort from an organizational and an individual perspective (through a performance tracking database).
- The program provides Train-the-Mentora protocol. Mentor will receive in-depth briefing on the learning theory and methodology behind the various segments of the program and best methods for their perspective student.
- The program provides a list of tools and materials to be used during the entire process.
- The will be an orientation for mentors and businesses on their role within the mentoring program
- The program will develop a quantitative/qualitative measurement for pairing two compatible individuals.
- Theprogram will provides guidelines and a plan of action for initial program evaluation - documented plan that describes how the organization will effectively evaluate each mentor and student.
- The program will provide sample survey questions that solicit what the Mentor/Student is looking to accomplish during the selection and mentoring process.
- The program will design a suggested methodology for expanding the program after the success of the initial pilot program.
- The program will specify a certification of completion for both student and mentors that will work toward accreditation.
- The program will allow mentors and students to make recommendations and testimonials to discuss validity of the program, relationship with mentors/students and future courses of action and direction.